top of page

Student Services




In addition to your course fees, most universities also charge a student services and amenities fee. This is a fee that helps the university provide things like sporting facilities, careers centres, subsidised food services (yes, that's why uni bars are so cheap) and childcare. Each uni decides how much it will charge but in 2017, this fee cannot exceed $294.

If you don't have a spare three hundred bucks floating around, there is a government loan scheme that allows you to add it to your accumulated student debt. It's called SA-HELP, and you can apply by completing the Request for SA-HELP assistance form on the date advised by your university. 


If you have a scholarship that means you don't need a HECS or FEE loan (well done!), you can still take a loan out for this particular fee. 

bottom of page